For frequently asked questions about our tailor-made clothing, services and the process please refer to the sections below. If you need any further information please get in touch today at T: 0203 397 3983 / E: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a consultation with one of our style consultants, when fabrics are picked and designs created. Once the design is complete a trained consultant will take your measurements. A style sheet is emailed to you for your perusal and confirmation all details are correct. Production begins when your 70% deposit is received. Once your order is produced we will arrange a fitting. The remaining 30% is paid when you (and we) are happy to take home the final product.
We do not have a shop premises, we are based out of a members club in Moorgate, Central London and operate by appointment only. If you contact us, we will set up a consultation there or can come and visit you depending on your location.
It usually takes around 6-8 weeks.
We use Italian and English cloths.
Yes, we welcome your own ideas.
We ask a deposit of 70% before any production is started.
You could pay either in person, bank transfer or debit/credit card.
The waiting list for an appointment can be anywhere up to 3 weeks.
A Morts & More purchase is more than just a suit/shirt, it is an experience. The best gift would be to give them a Morts & More gift voucher, which will allow them to still come in, see us, and have the full experience to create your own suit. However we can create something for them by taking measurements from a well-fitted suit or shirt they currently have.